Just to Share with you……
I am back after many years. Good to see you all in this new year. Happy new year to all of you. This semi homemade delicious puff recipe I got from my friend. She made this for our New Year Potluck party. I am here to share that recipe with you. There are no hard and fast rules for stuffing. You can have Potato and peas or onion, carrot beans, potato etc.
1. 1 pack of Frozen Malaysian Paratha (uncooked)
2. Ginger Garlic Paste
3. Red Chilli powder
4. Garam Masala
5. Coriander powder
6. 2 tsp oil
Veggies (pick your choice or all from here)
1. Potato boiled
2. bell Peppers of your choice
3. chopped Carrot, beans
4. frozen Green Peas
5. chopped Onion
1. Boil potato, peel and mash it with hands.
2. Defrost Malaysian Paratha.
3. Heat oil in a pan add chopped onions and fry till onion becomes translucent.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and cook till raw goes away.
5. Add the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, Garam Masala mix and cook for another 2 mins
7. Cut the paratha in two parts (semi circle), keep the surfing inside in the middle and close, seal the edges by applying some water.
8. Bake on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 mins
You can add chat masala,lemon juice etc according to your taste. The simplest version is given so you can enhance it.
This entry was posted
on Monday, January 4th, 2016 at 6:45 pm and is filed under Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Digg it | Bookmark at del.icio.us