Just to share with you……
We all know this simplest question Which Came First, the Chicken or the Egg? Usually we ladies atleast me don’t bother. Which ever comes first to my hand either chiken or egg the next is you will get a recipe with it. Let us see once simple side dish with egg.
1. Egg – 3
2. One medium size Onion chopped
3. Green chillies finely chopped – 1
4. Mustard seed – 1/4 tsp
6. Turmeric powder – little
8. Curry, corriander leaves little
1. Take a bowl and beat the egg with pinch of salt and turmeric powder. It is good to add turmeric in all forms of non-veg.
2. Heat nonstick pan. Pour the oil. Splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add onion and chilli and fry well.
3. Now add the beaten egg into it and cook by tossing the pan so that egg will roll and form like small small balls.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves once done.
Tips for Kids Rice
If you are going to make this for kids avoid green chillies and add either chill powder a pinch or pepper powder while beating the egg. Also add grated coconut at the end . To this add cooked rice and mix everything well. It tastes good. It is similar to coconut rice with scrambled eggs. You can pack this for your kids lucy boxes.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 at 1:05 pm and is filed under Egg Varieties, Kids Recipe - Children Recipe, Poriyal / side dish, Rice Varieties.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Digg it | Bookmark at del.icio.us