Just to share with you…..
It has been almost a month I haven’t posted any recipes. The reason was we went to India for vacation. There we had so many traditional items. Among them I am posting here one of the favourities of my Husband. You might have heard of Kadai which is a small bird. You can say a small chicken too. People who belongs to Kadai kootam of Kongu vellar won’t eat this. Otherwise most people eat this.
1. Kadai – 4
2. Red chilli powder – 2 tsp (according to ur taste)
3. Turmeric powder – little
4. Red food color – 1/4 tsp
5. Salt – as needed (may be 1/2 tsp)
6. Lemon juice – 1tsp
7. Oil – for frying Kadai
1. Mix Red chilli powder, turmeric powder, color powder, lemon juice and salt by adding one tsp of water.
2. Marinate Kadai using this mixture.
3. Keep the marinated kadai for atleast one hour (longer the setting time better the taste).
4. Then fry the kadai in oil until it is one. It gets cooked soon since it is too soft.